Saturday, March 21, 2015

Intro-duck-tion!

Welcome!

     My blog is about the pros and cons of getting a new pet. I'm an experienced animal owner who has and always will love having a furry companion! I'm going to be telling you about the furry and not-so-furry critters I've owned.

     This blog is for anyone who wants to own a pet but isn't sure if they can handle it. If you're not sure if you're ready for an animal DO NOT go out and get one! Read my blog post first before you get the animal, after you've read my posts and are still not sure on whether or not to get one, I suggest you do more research on that animal. Do not get an animal you're not sure you can handle. If you are ready for an animal find a place that rescues that type of animal. Even though rescued animals may take more time to be comfortable with you than with a store bought pet, I highly suggest adopting. Adopting animals helps save their lives and other animals lives.

I hope my blog will help you with your questions and that you may someday be an animal owner too. Having a pet is an amazing privilege, even if they're a lot of work, they're worth it. I adore my animals and I hope someday you can have the same joy I have!



1 comment: